Tuesday, September 29, 2015

About me

Hello everyone. My name is Natallie J. Deida. I'm 20 years old. I'm a student at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras campus. My major is in Biology and I love it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to end up crazy but I still love it. I love learning all this cool and geeky stuff about science and how why can find science every where. Science is, I was born in July 2nd 1995 at Arecibo, Puerto Rico. My parents are divorce which really sucks but it also means more presents and more family. I have two sisters and one brother and they mean the world to me.

Like a said I love science and everything behind it. One day I hopeto become a doctor and be part of the change in the world. My favorite sport is volleyball. One I had to give up when I started College because as you may know school work, sleep, social life and exercise aren't really things we can do at college and we have to sacrifice some. Mostly sleeping and grades but we survive.

I love to read. I'm a fan of thetriology divergent. I just love all the characters and the book and this idea behind all the factions. If I was force to pick one I will definetly say I'm divergent.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was very funny how you see that having split up parents means getting more gifts and I too feel that studying biology is goin to make me crazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, and like Julio is pretty funny your perspective of having split parents. I read you want to be a doctor, don't hope so, just do it because nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Science is a beautiful thing and I feel you, its very hard. But, never give up !!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going crazy is a normal part of studying science, but it's also one of the most rewarding things to study.

    ReplyDelete