Monday, November 30, 2015

My experience as a blogger

www.ferramentasblog.com
Before this class I never had the experience of writing a blog. When I first heard that one of our assignments was going to be us writing blogs I got really nervous and stressed. The first time I logged in it was hard for me to find where everything was and how to custom everything. At the end of the day I was able to learn and it wasn't as bad as I thought I was going to be.

I can say that I really enjoyed writing on my blog. For me it was a fun way to reflect on all the assignment's we had. When I sat down to do my blogs it felt more like I was doing something fun than just doing home work. If you read all my blogs you'll see that I have a bunch of different themes (Go and read all of them). They are really fun to read. At first I was trying to be funny but that didn't actually work for me. I guess I'm not a funny person.
www.theblogstarter.com

 In my opinion this assignment was an extraordinary idea, because instead of our profesor telling us to write a paper which isn't fun, we got to write blogs and put everything from our points of view. By looking at someone's blog you can learn a lot of thing about their personality and how this person was feeling when writing the blog. I learned a lot about my self. The way I wrote said a lot about how I was feeling.  

Now I understand why bloggers find it so fun to write on your computer and have people see it. For me it was a way of relaxing and embracing all of my ideas. A blog is not as oficial as a paper so because of this I felt more open to express my ideas and let them flow.

If you want to learn how to do your own blog go to: http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/social-networking/information/blog3.htm

1 comment:

  1. What a change in your design!!!! Beautiful.
    Also, It was a nice experience for me and also, learning about you guys perspective and things. I'm glad you like this experience. It was nice to have you on my group.

    ReplyDelete